Friday 5 November 2010

One Lovely Blog Award



I would like to say a massive thank you to Cat at Cats Cupcakes for giving me this little award.  Cat’s blog is wonderful and her cupcakes are incredibly cute!  I have to pass it on to fifteen other blogs that I love reading.  I take time to read the blogs I follow and I know it seems that I may follow a lot of them but they really do interest me. 

Cat’s actually given the award to three of the blogs I would have chosen (namely, Katie of Katiecakes, Chele at Chocolate Teapot and Choclette at Chocolate Log Blog)! I would strongly advise that everyone goes to look at these blogs, they are lovely people with equally lovely blogs!

So my fifteen are:

1, Steel City Flan - Probably the best glazed donuts I have ever seen!
2, In Love With Baking  Really cute cupakes! Check out the little sea creatures ones!
3, Home Baked Food and crafts - a lovely lady after my own heart!
4, Experiments with Sugarmice Again, food and crafts and crafts that look like food! Ok, so she is my oldest sister too... shh!
5, Bake My Day - Love the little chocolate brownie people!
6, Cakes, Crumbs and Cookies - Shortbread! I bloody love shortbread!
7, Baking Monster - Amazing recipes! Adore the halloween goodies!
8, Molly Bakes - Incredible cake pops!
9, Caketopia - Beautiful celebration cakes!
10, Cookie Confessions - Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Bars! YUM!
11, Eating With My Mouth Open - Love this one, really liked the post about the bats! So cute!
12, Eat Little, Eat Big - Love the sweet potato frips! 
13, A La Graham - An asset to the blogging community! Wonderful recipes and helped me out with some technical issues with my blog!
14, Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner - Love Pam's food! I have a massive sweet tooth but her recipes make me crave savoury food like crazy!
15, MY PASSION - it's all about... baking & cooking  - Birthday eggs.  I kid you not, they are amazing!

1 comment: